Comment on page
One of the primary objectives of the Naplozz App is automating the daily duties of units in a way that leaders and managers can control all of its aspects, meanwhile, for co-workers and teammates everything is clear. There are different duties and tasks with specific levels of permission, so, let us understand the user hierarchy and the responsibilities of each segment of the hierarchy.
- The Admin is the highest authority in the user hierarchy, typically representing the owner of the subscriber company.
- Their primary responsibility is to have complete control over the app and its functionalities.
- The Admin has the power to access all sites individually, allowing them to oversee and manage the entire company's operations.
- They can invite and edit users, tasks, and logs, providing them with the ability to delegate responsibilities and track progress.
- The Admin is responsible for editing company data and can deactivate subscriptions if needed.
- Leaders are usually directors or managers within the company, possessing a level of authority below the Admin.
- Their role is to assist the Admin in managing the company's operations and ensuring smooth coordination between different teams.
- Leaders have the power to invite other Leaders, allowing for collaboration and shared responsibilities.
- Similar to the Admin, they can access all sites individually, invite and edit users, tasks, and logs.
- However, Leaders do not have the authority to edit company data or deactivate subscriptions. Their focus is more on operational tasks and team management.
- 3.Site Manager:
- Site Managers are responsible for managing specific sites or locations(workspaces, departments, and so on) within the company.
- Their primary role is to oversee and coordinate the activities happening at their assigned site.
- Site Managers can be invited by the Admin or Leaders, and there can be multiple Site Managers depending on the size and complexity of the company.
- They have access to their assigned site only, allowing them to focus on the tasks and operations related to that particular location.
- Site Managers can invite and edit users specific to their site, assign and edit tasks, and manage logs for their assigned site.
- However, they do not have permission to deactivate subscriptions, which are within the Admin's domain.
- Users are the employees or workers on the company's sites who perform specific tasks and duties.
- They can be invited by Admins, Leaders, or Site Managers, and their access is typically limited to their specific site.
- Users do not have administrative privileges and cannot invite or edit other users.
- They can create tasks for themselves and edit those tasks individually, but they cannot assign or edit tasks for others.
- Users can only edit and fill logs when assigned to them, ensuring clarity and accountability for their own tasks.
- Their main responsibility is to perform their assigned duties and contribute to the overall operations of the company.
- Guests are external visitors who have been invited to a company's site.
- Admins and Leaders have the authority to invite Guests, typically for purposes such as meetings, inspections, or collaborative projects.
- Guests have limited access to the app and can only view logs and the site details screen of the specific site they have been invited to.
- Their role is to gain visibility into the site's activities without being able to make any changes or modifications.
- 6.Invited Admins:
- In certain cases, where collaboration between companies using the Naplozz ecosystem is required, the system allows inviting a second admin from another company.
- These invited admins have limited insight into the work done in the app and are not full-fledged admins.
- The purpose of inviting them is to facilitate cooperation and information sharing between different companies, while still maintaining appropriate access restrictions and data privacy.
The user hierarchy in the Naplozz App is designed to automate daily duties and streamline operations while providing different levels of permissions and responsibilities to ensure clear communication and efficient management within the company. During the sign-up process, each user will automatically create a personalized wallet and also an NFT avatar. The wallet is a digital account with a unique cryptographic address and private key, providing a secure space to store and manage their assets, primarily focused on holding the NAP token, the native cryptocurrency of the Naplozz platform. On the other hand, the NFT avatar represents a distinctive and exclusive digital identity, stored as a unique token on a blockchain. This NFT avatar is non-fungible, meaning it cannot be replicated or exchanged on a one-to-one basis with other avatars, making it truly unique to each user. This NFT empowers users to access the full functionality of the Naplozz platform, engage in transactions, and showcase their individuality in virtual spaces through their one-of-a-kind digital avatars.