Comment on page
Better daily routine
Here are a few statistics that highlight the need for better organization of daily routines:
- Spending 10-12 minutes planning your day can save you two hours of time.
- 41% of the stress people experience is due to unduly workloads
- People spend 80% of the workday on tasks of little value.
- 87% of students believe better time management would get them better grades.
- 82% of people don’t manage their time successfully.
- Ten minutes of planning a day can reduce wasted time by up to two hours.
- About 70% of people track their most-important tasks on a to-do list.