Comment on page
Key Components of the Naplozz App
Here are the key components of the Naplozz App that will help you understand and know more about the overall Naplozz ecosystem.
The Site denotes a workplace or a department of the company’s office or restaurant where all users work together. The app’s All Sites screen shows the site after its creation in the wizard. Clicking on the card will take you to the Details screen, which contains the names, addresses, descriptions, users, tasks, and groups. It offers provisions for attaching files here. The site will summarize statistics pertaining to the tokens, and determine how many tokens are eligible to be unlocked.
Naplozz Site Wizard allows the creation of sites by asking different questions to users. However, the Admin and Leader alone have the authority to create sites. The Wizard asks for details like official name, address, and designation/description. The user creation requires answering 12 more questions one after the other. Usually, it offers options for selecting the appropriate answer, whereas some answers require text inputs. Depending on the answers, the wizard creates a new workspace and a mandatory log environment, entailing that the site will be available for inviting.
Logs are data tables or sheets that can track, store and show the results of the inspection of various fields. It also constitutes a record of the user’s checking, control, and audit activities. Generally, there are two types of logs, custom logs, and premade logs.
The primary functions of logs are
- Recording data
- Storing data, and
- Exporting data.
Every log has the following properties.
- Name or title
- Details of the registered company
- Details of the registered site
- The signee
The logs work on the following principles
- The items or fields we want to track
- The type of values we want to track, and
- The frequency of the tracking activity.
This function allows users to make their logs with their own ideas concerning what, when, and how to check and then record the activities. Otherwise, the system creates default logs following regulatory standards. Besides, the system has a custom notification system, enabling users to set up custom reminders with push notifications.
Smart notifications remind users to check the details after creating the default logs. Besides, all tasks have smart reminders after the start, during the progress, and deadlines. In addition, these notifications help manage messages related to the tasks. Moreover, users can create custom notifications for each of the tasks, audits, or logs.
All users can create tasks in their account or profile. The task has the following attributes:
- Title: It indicates what the task is all about. For example, a simple line, text, number, etc.
- Choose Site: The Admin or the Leader can choose from the sites if they did not create the task for themselves but for other users on other sites. However, if they do not want to create the task for themselves, they should not add users. Instead, the task will be automatically assigned to them.
- Add users: The Admin and the Leader (or Super Users in the Leader role) can choose one or more users from the list of the chosen site. However, the chosen site’s users alone will be visible. The Super User and the normal user can add more users to the task, but from the site, they belong to. If they do not want to add any users, the created task will be automatically assigned to them.
- Add frequency: Tasks are classified into one-time and regular tasks. Users can give frequency to regular tasks. Therefore, the Tasks Home Screen will have a regular task button beside all tasks, completed tasks, and today’s tasks. The regularity can be one of the following - daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, and optional.
- Comments and details: The order text or the specific task’s description constitute comments.
- Deadline or timing: The set time for which the task should be ready is the deadline or timing.
- Taking photos: Users can take photos by pushing the button that brings out the camera. The photo appears on the task screen after you take the photo. You can click on the photo to check the details.
- Attachment options: Users can attach files, photos, and documents. It will appear on the task screen. Clocking on the task screen helps to check the details.
Naplozz offers a ‘Checklist’ feature where users can create custom checklists for regular tasks and duties. The checklist ensures that the user does not omit any task inadvertently.
Users can include tasks like custom cleaning tasks, daily duties, or check expenses, adding shopping lists, and any other activity necessary for the business. The benefit of the checklist is that it ensures proper compliance by not allowing the user to proceed further until they have catered to all the checklist requirements.
Customized checklists are beneficial because they cater to all businesses. Users can also have a custom notification feature that alerts them to complete specified tasks on time, thus, helping them remain compliant.